Friday, September 18, 2009

Lucky is still fighting, day 199

It's been exactly 1 month since my last post. I wish I could say that because Lucky was better and there was nothing to say. Instead it's because of work. Don't these people know I have sick dogs to take care of, i really don't have time to work. No one listens to me.

Well anyway, Lucky is about the same. on certains weeks he gains the water weight and I give him Lasix. It's been working. He was 30 LBS two days ago. Today he is 26.2. he's been jumping a bit more and that good.

He is eating his Mom's dog feed most days except when the water is at it's highest. He is still eating as many wheaties as I will give him. :-) And the fruits are still a favorite of his too.

He is skinny and his hair falls out but he seems happy! Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment