Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's still day 145

I can't believe how long this day has been. Lucky and I were at the vet when they opened at noon. He went in weighing 33.2 lbs. :-( He could not stand on his hind legs. He was walking but slowly.

When I left the vet I did not want to go far so I hovered at local stores. Their is absolutely nothing I need at any store but I was a woman in distress so what did I do? I bought clothes, shoes, patio stuff, and baby clothes for my grandchildren. At least I didn't eat a pound of chocolate. I didn't eat all day, I was too worried.

I went back to get Lucky at 5:30 PM, he came running out with Dr. M and weighed 28 lbs. Hooray! They got out 3 liters of fluid. He said, it was cloudy this time. While it's not the end of the world it's not good news either. His albumin dropped from 2.0 to 1.7 but Dr. M was not convinced that could explain what had happened.

I hate mysteries I have no hope of solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment