Sunday, July 26, 2009

Why? day 143

It's Saturday, July 25 and I am watching TV. A show called Landscape Designers Challenge (or something like that) came on. The couple asked for a family friendly backyard. The designer did a great job except that he used a Sago Palm in the landscape where there had been none. When the family came out at the end I saw they had two small children and a small dog. Unless we got the word out Sago Palms would continue to kill.

I got out my computer and sent and email to my local TV station to see if they will get the word out.

I thought of starting a petition and found this instead http://www.mo-driver.com/sago-palm-plants-kill.htm, please sign this petition to have Sago's labeled.

I decided to start writing this blog and stayed up all night to get it done. It's now 4:27 AM, Sunday morning. I have three sleeping, some snoring cocker spaniels with me in the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment