Sunday, July 26, 2009

OMG finally some good news, day 141

I think Lucky heard me say liver transplant and he decided no one was cutting him open because like some kind of miracle he lost a lot of fluid by Monday. He was barking and running around. By Tuesday he was 22 Lbs and felt so light.

Dr. M had been out so when he returned on Wed I called Banfield and asked if I could bring Lucky just so they could see him. We went up there around 5 PM. Lucky jumped into my Hummer for the first time since March. Everyone at Banfield was so happy to see him looking to well.

He had traded his vienna sausages for dog food. This was a very good sign.

The next day I took all the dogs in for a check-up and for Lucky to get his blood work. I thought he might have gained back some of the fluid but Dr. M said, "no".

Lucky's blood work was better for the first time. His albumin was 2.0. Hip hip hooray!

I almost wrote to Cathy but something held me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment